Fire Fauci Act
The Fire Fauci Act (H.R. 2316) sponsored by Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene:
- Reduces Dr. Fauci’s salary to $0 until a new NIAID Administrator is confirmed by the Senate.
- Reminds the American public that Dr. Fauci is the highest paid ($434,312) of all 4 million federal employees, including the President.
- Cites numerous findings about Dr. Fauci’s evolving and contradictory advice on COVID-19.
- Directs GAO to conduct a study about the correspondence, financials, and policy memos inside the NIAID before the outbreak of COVID through the end of this year.
- Investigates what Fauci and the NIAID knew, when they knew it, what they spent money on, and how the agency responded to the virus.
- Congressman Thomas Massie (KY-4)
- Congressman Andy Biggs (AZ-5)
- Congresswoman Mary Miller (IL-15)
- Congressman Paul Gosar (AZ-4)
- Congressman Matt Gaetz (FL-11)
- Congressman Buddy Carter (GA-1)
- Congressman Bob Good (VA-5)
- Congressman Mo Brooks (AL-5)
- Congressman Greg Steube (FL-17)
- Congressman Louie Gohmert (TX-1)
- Congressman Barry Moore (AL-2)
- Congressman Ralph Norman (SC-5)
- Congressman Jeff Duncan (SC-03)
Watch the Fire Fauci Act Press Conference here.
Read the bill in its entirety by clicking here.
Social Media Graphics: